A just community that includes and acts.
Raymond Terrace Neighbourhood Centre (RTNC) is an incorporated not for profit organisation providing community services in the Port Stephens LGA. We offer support and information services that includes a drop-in centre, financial assistance, financial counsellor, youth counsellor, advocacy and referral, advice on crisis accommodation.
Funded by the Department of Community Services, RTNC advocates for services, projects and resources to inform support and empower the individuals or groups that are being disadvantaged. RTNC is a strong advocate for social wellbeing to its local community and has formed close partnerships with various government and non- government agencies with similar objectives as to that of RTNC. These partnerships give opportunity to enhance outcomes and social conditions in the community particularly in respect of vulnerable groups and individuals.
Services and Information
Our Programs and Services
View Upcoming Events
Food and Financial Help
Youth programs and services
Community Projects and Initiatives
Community Bus Service
Become a Volunteer
Raymond Terrace Neighbourhood Centre Strength Based Principles
• All individuals have the right to be respected for their intrinsic worth and the right to self-determination.
• Power should be shared through equality and equal opportunity, inclusion and collaboration.
• Practices should be socially just and transparent, respecting safety and diversity.
• People have within them a wealth of capacities (both known and unknown to themselves) with which to solve their problems.
• Resources should be shared in style that facilitates change.
• Sustainable change happens best within a context that builds on strengths.